Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Possible way of contacting my father and other members of his group

Mr Darryl Wassum and other Kane Club Members,

My classmates and I are involved in a class that is teaching Software-as-a-Service (Saas). I came up with the great idea of finally helping you out with your struggles on the Excel spreadsheet by creating a possible software solution for your group needs. What would be ideal is that we have a sit down together and discuss what you truly need the program to do, and how we can fit those needs into our abilities to create beautiful programs for everyday computer users that love golf. The true ideas behind what I have in mind can be found here and here.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if this sounds like something you'd be willing to do.

Very Respectfully,

Thomas E. Wassum

No comments:

Post a Comment