Monday, May 5, 2014

Update on stuff

It seems that blogging might be to me what it was before. This has nothing to do with what's going on at the moment or what needs to be done, but more of a reflection on everything I've encountered to this day.

As I go into what hopefully is my last semester as an undergraduate, I want to take time to reflect on what everything really means. Is life what you make? How do you define a full life? What makes a person successful?

By no means have I lived an enjoyable life, but I've lived a full life. And I hope my life experiences teach future generations on what life can be. I enjoy doing school work because education is a lifelong process. No one can ever learn too much. But what does this have to do with my endeavors into the computational sciences? Not much really. Computers are my escape. Computers provide an alternate universe to me. Computers can help me create what the physical world cannot. But how does this help everyone else? Does it make people more "anti-social"? My dad told me something that was made personal to me, but it can be applied to everyone who understands it. "Everyone has a niche. Find your niche and you will do great things."

No comments:

Post a Comment